- Sharon’s short film The Seven Men of Hanukkah, directed by Daryl Lathon and starring Mike Houston (Orange is the New Black) and Jenny Kirlin (Nomination: Best Actor in a Short Film by Queens World Film Festival) will screen on May 3rd at 6:00pm as part of the New York City Independent Film Festival. All information can be found at www.thesevenmenofhanukkah.com. The film has has screened at the Black Bear Film Festival, the Big Apple Film Festival, the High Falls Film Festival, the Richmond International Film Festival, the Queens World Film Festival, the Garden State Festival and New York University.
- Sharon’s short play Painting Seventeen performed in the largest short play festival in the world: the Short+Sweet festival in Sydney, Australia, in January, 2017, and after winning first place for week three, her play was a finalist in the festival.
- Sharon’s new short play, “Stalled” was in “The Future is Female Festival.” Directed by Jessica Bauman. Featuring Bianca Leigh and Nina Mehta.
- Believin’ is published in The Best 10-Minute Plays, 2016 (Lawrence Harbison, ed.)
- Sharon is currently sharing her full-length romantic comedy screenplay, The Golden Age of Kali with potential partners. It is about a closeted Hindu New Yorker who’s trying to keep her Jewish girlfriend away from her family and vice versa.
- Sharon was one of the writers for a new web series, BKPI (Brooklyn Private Investigators). Currently in post production. Director/Creator: Hye Yun Park. Produced by Super Deluxe