- Sharon’s short film The Seven Men of Hanukkah, directed by Daryl Lathon and starring Mike Houston (Orange is the New Black) and Jenny Kirlin (Nomination: Best Actor in a Short Film by Queens World Film Festival) screened most recently at the Lighthouse International Film Festival in beautiful Long Beach Island. Previous screenings include: the New York City Independent Film Festival, the Black Bear Film Festival, the Big Apple Film Festival, the High Falls Film Festival: Celebrating Women in Film, the Richmond International Film Festival, the Queens World Film Festival, the Garden State Festival and New York University. Information about future screenings can be found at www.thesevenmenofhanukkah.com.
- Sharon was one of the writers for a new web series, BKPI (Brooklyn Private Investigators). Director/Creator: Hye Yun Park. Produced by Super Deluxe. The series recently screened in the Frameline Film Festival and Outfest Film Festival. Follow BKPI for more information.
- Sharon’s short play Painting Seventeen performed in the largest short play festival in the world: the Short+Sweet festival in Sydney, Australia, in January, 2017, and after winning first place for her week, her play was a finalist in the festival.
- Sharon’s new short play, “Stalled” was in “The Future is Female Festival.” Directed by Jessica Bauman. Featuring Bianca Leigh and Nina Mehta.
- Believin’ is published in The Best 10-Minute Plays, 2016 (Lawrence Harbison, ed.)
- Sharon is currently sharing her full-length romantic comedy screenplay, The Golden Age of Kali with potential partners. It is about a closeted Hindu New Yorker who’s trying to keep her Jewish girlfriend away from her family and vice versa.