- Sharon’s short film The Seven Men of Hanukkah, directed by Daryl Lathon and starring Mike Houston and Jenny Kirlin, premiered at the “Black Bear Film Festival” in Milford, PA, on October 16th. The NYC premiere was at the “Big Apple Film Festival” at Village East Cinemas and screened at the “High Falls Film Festival: Celebrating Women in Film” in Rochester. www.thesevenmenofhanukkah.com
- JUST ANNOUNCED: Sharon’s short play Painting Seventeen will perform in the Short+Sweet festival in Australia in January, 2017! In February, 2017, Sharon’s short play “In the Meantime” will be produced as part of Axial Theatre Company’s “Twisted Valentines” productions in Pleasantville, New York.
- Believin’ is now published in The Best 10-Minute Plays, 2016 (Lawrence Harbison, ed.)
- The Golden Age of Kali, a full-length romantic comedy screenplay about a closeted Hindu New Yorker who’s trying to keep her Jewish girlfriend away from her family and vice versa, had a successful reading–with eighteen actors and a full house–at the Sheen Center in New York City. She is currently sharing the script with potential partners.
- Occupied, first produced at The Keller Theatre by Mairtín Pól Koob in Germany and by Olga Sára Kelenhegyi in Hungary, was part of Itinerant Theatre Company’s “Coffee House Theatre” in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- Caught, Sharon’s full-length modern family comedy, had a reading at The Drama Book Shop as part of their “After Hours” series for published playwrights.
- Sharon was one of the writers for a new web series, BKPI (Brooklyn Private Investigators). Director/Creator: Hye Yun Park. Produced by Super Deluxe