- Sharon’s short film The Seven Men of Hanukkah, directed by Daryl Lathon and starring Mike Houston and Jenny Kirlin, will premiere at the Black Bear Film Festival in Milford, PA on October 16th at noon. The NYC premiere will be at the Big Apple Film Festival on Nov. 1st at 6pm. All details available here: www.thesevenmenofhanukkah.com
- The Golden Age of Kali, a full-length romantic comedy screenplay about a closeted Hindu New Yorker who’s trying to keep her Jewish girlfriend away from her family and vice versa, had a successful reading–with eighteen actors and a full house–at the Sheen Center in New York City. She is currently sharing the script with potential partners.
- Sharon’s short play, Believin’ will be published in by Smith and Kraus in The Best 10-Minute Plays of 2016. Edited by Lawrence Harbison
- Occupied, first produced at The Keller Theatre by Mairtín Pól Koob in Germany and by Olga Sára Kelenhegyi in Hungary, was part of Itinerant Theatre Company’s “Coffee House Theatre” in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- Caught, Sharon’s full-length modern family comedy, had a reading at The Drama Book Shop as part of their “After Hours” series for published playwrights.
- Sharon’s one-act play, A Visit to the Bronx, commissioned by The Keller Theatre in Giessen, Germany, had a production at the Philipstown Depot Theatre in Garrison, New York, and was a finalist in the Aery Theatre Company’s One-Act Competition.
- Sharon was a writer for BKPI, Brooklyn Private Investigators, a new webseries. Head writer and starring Hye Yun Park. Produced by Super Deluxe (a division of TBS).